- Trip typically departs at 9:30 am from the pearl sculpture on the downtown boardwalk. Enquire for special departure times and hotel pick-ups.
- Trip lasts 1-2 hours.
- This is a walking tour. Please bring comfortable shoes and a hat for shade.
- Upon receipt of payment, RED will request specific passenger information and will provide departure specific information and packing list.
- Please contact us with any questions.
- Light snack or beverage.
- Taxes and insurance.
- Local guide.
- Services not included in trip description.
- Ground transportation (additional).
Reducing our footprint
RED’s zero-waste goal for trips to Espíritu Santo minimizes our environmental impact. Lunch and snacks are sourced from local providers focusing on fresh versus packaged. Recyclables are separated onsite and transferred to a processing facility and all organic waste is composted onsite.
RED designs its operational model to include local residents, whether as microenterprises, or directly as individuals, helping to diversify incomes and provide training and skills building through RED’s capacity building programs.
Traveling Roots – Raising awareness with local youth
We can’t appreciate what we haven’t experienced. RED provides scholarships to underserved local youth to visit RED’s sea turtle research camp and learn about the importance of protecting our natural treasures
What our clients say
The most amazing day!
We would definitely do this again and highly recommend Red Travel Mexico. Overall, a once in a lifetime experience!
What a cheerful, energetic, committed group!”
Red managed to exceed our high expectations. Red will let you experience all this part of Mexico has to offer through the eyes of local specialists