- Trip departs at 8:45 from the tourist pier in downtown La Paz. Departures from RED marina and Costa Baja marina available. Enrique for special departure times and hotel pick-ups.
- Trip returns to La Paz by 5 p.m.
- All trips staffed by bilingual naturalist guide with WFR certification and a licensed captain.
- Boats are outboard skiffs with full shade, seat cushions, and dry storage space.e.
- Beginner/first time snorkelers are welcome, but must be able to swim to participate in snorkeling portion of trip.
- Snorkeling in sea lion rookery is prohibited June-August.
- Upon receipt of payment, RED will request specific passenger information and will provide departure specific information and packing list.
- Trip runs year round, depending upon wind and weather.
- Please contact us with any questions.
- Marine transportation to and from Espíritu Santo Island.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (including beer).
- Snorkeling equipment (including wetsuits).
- National Park entrance fee.
- Taxes and insurance.
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Services not included trip description.
- Ground transportation (additional).
- Small group and private itineraries available.
Reducing our footprint
RED’s zero-waste goal for trips to Espíritu Santo minimizes our environmental impact. Lunch and snacks are sourced from local providers focusing on fresh versus packaged. Recyclables are separated onsite and transferred to a processing facility and all organic waste is composted onsite.
Building management capacity in the Biosphere Reserve
RED’s non-profit arm is working with Mexico’s National Protected Areas Commission to reduce the impacts of tourism on Espíritu Santo Island, ensure tour operators and guides employ best practices, and enhance the overall visitor experience
Traveling Roots – Raising awareness with local youth
We can’t appreciate what we haven’t experienced. RED provides scholarships to underserved local youth to visit Espíritu Santo and learn about the importance of protecting our natural treasures
What our clients say
The most amazing day!
We would definitely do this again and highly recommend Red Travel Mexico. Overall, a once in a lifetime experience!
What a cheerful, energetic, committed group!”
Red managed to exceed our high expectations. Red will let you experience all this part of Mexico has to offer through the eyes of local specialists