- Visit Espíritu Santo Island on this trip that typically begins at 8:30 the tourist pier in downtown La Paz. Special departures and pick-ups available.
- From the RED office we walk 5 minutes to the tourist pier where the boat and captain await us
- Once aboard, guide will provide orientation on park and day’s activities.
- After roughly 1.5 hours we arrive to sea lion colony for snorkeling accompanied by naturalist guide.
- Beginner/first time snorkelers are welcome, but must be able to swim to participate in snorkeling portion of trip.
- Trip continues to secluded beach with calm water for lunch and optional swimming, hiking, snorkeling, relaxation and soul searching.
- Trip returns to La Paz by 5 p.m.
- Hotel pickup and drop off available. Departure from Costa Baja marina available.
- Los Cabos, Loreto and Todos Santos departures available. Please enquire.
- Trip runs year round, depending upon wind and weather.
- Boat transportation to Espíritu Santo Island
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (including beer)
- Snorkeling equipment (including wetsuits)
- National Park entrance fee
- Taxes and insurance
- Bilingual naturalist guide
Reducing our footprint
RED’s zero-waste goal for trips to Espíritu Santo minimizes our environmental impact. Lunch and snacks are sourced from local providers focusing on fresh versus packaged. Recyclables are separated onsite and transferred to a processing facility and all organic waste is composted onsite.
Building management capacity in the Biosphere Reserve
RED’s non-profit arm is working with Mexico’s National Protected Areas Commission to reduce the impacts of tourism on Espíritu Santo Island, ensure tour operators and guides employ best practices, and enhance the overall visitor experience
Traveling Roots – Raising awareness with local youth
We can’t appreciate what we haven’t experienced. RED provides scholarships to underserved local youth to visit Espíritu Santo and learn about the importance of protecting our natural treasures
What our clients say
The most amazing day!
We would definitely do this again and highly recommend Red Travel Mexico. Overall, a once in a lifetime experience!
What a cheerful, energetic, committed group!”
Red managed to exceed our high expectations. Red will let you experience all this part of Mexico has to offer through the eyes of local specialists