RED is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, enquiry about a trip or place an order. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and/or telephone
• personal information such as postcode, preferences, medical conditions, dietary requirements and interests
• other information relevant to customer satisfaction
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our products and services
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails (If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, we include an unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we implement a variety of measures to protect your information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We offer the use of a secure server to proceed with online payments which is supplied via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
RED Sustainable Travel
Salvatierra 740 Col. Colina de la Cruz
La Paz, Baja California Sur Mexico 23020
+52 612 122 6057